ADMISSION OF FOREIGN STUDENTS AT INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (IMI) BHUBANESWAR FOR POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (PGDM) 2019-21.
International Management Institute (IMI) established in 1981, is India's first corporate-sponsored Business School. IMI follows international standard curricula, which has been enriched in the past, by its academic collaborations with erstwhile International Management Institute, Geneva; Faculty of Management, McGill University, Montreal, and Manchester Business School, U.K. The school with strong support from the Indian industry has grown into one of the most prestigious business schools in the country and has been consistently ranked amongst the top 15 B-schools in India. The new campus of IMI at Bhubaneswar is dedicated to develop socially sensitive, ethical, value adding leaders and organizations through relevant teaching, research and training. IMI, Bhubaneswar has world-class infrastructure at the brand new, fully residential 16-acre campus designed by an internationally renowned architect. In short, with cutting-edge technology blending effortlessly with serene and verdant surroundings, the ambiance at IMI, Bhubaneswar is truly outstanding and highly conducive for learning.
2. International Management Institute (IMI) Bhubaneswar invites applications from students belonging to foreign countries desirous of pursuing 2- year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
3. The Programme equips students with strong conceptual skills to manage business in an integrated manner. The emphasis is on developing a holistic manager with a vision to take on the challenge of the future in a socially sensitive manner.
4. The Programme is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the statutory body and a national- level council for technical education, under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, and Government of India. The Programme is also accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), and recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
5. Participants for the PGDM Programme may be from any discipline such as Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Economics, Hotel Management, Medicine or any other branch of education. Fresh graduates as well as candidates with relevant work experience are welcome to apply.
6. For further details regarding admission criteria, fees etc please visit https://imibh.edu.in/pgdm